Around the Web
My work on Twitter and The Principal’s Principles have been features in some other places around the web. Among the sites where I have appeared:
– I was a guest on Justin Baeder’s podcast, Eduleadership Radio to offer my perspective on Mike Schmoker’s book, Focus. You can listen to the interview here.
– I was lucky enough to chat with Robert Marzano. A storify summary of the event can be found here.
– The Center for Teaching Quality, an organization focused on Teacher Leadership, allowed me to post a guest blog.
– My friend and “partner” Derek McCoy filmed an interview with me about the power of social media.
– Tanya Roscorla included me in a profile of technology goals for the school year.
– Patrick Larkin, a leader in the implementation of technology in schools, quoted me in an article he wrote for the NASSP.
– I was mentioned in the Michigan edition of the Learning Forward Newsletter.
– My friend Justin Tarte’s school has a blog for their staff. I was honored one of my posts was featured.
– In a website dedicated to the book Surpassing Shanghai, some of my work was mentioned.
– M. Kee, on his blog Kee2Education, included me on his list of top ten posts of 2011.
– Project PLN included one of my posts in their September 2011 issue. You can see it here.
– The Oakland Township Patch wrote a piece about me that you can find here.
– The Guerrilla Teachers posted some thoughts and a link to one of my posts.
– One of my posts led to, and was mentioned by Sam Rangel on his blog School Administrator Mastery.
– I facilitate some chats on twitter. If you’re interested in some transcripts, you can find them here.